Monday, September 9, 2013

Arm Knitting

I was on Pinterest over the weekend when I stumbled upon this post. It caught my eye because it was a bulky yarn Infinity scarf. Those are my favorite, mainly because they take no time at all to make and they still look amazing. Well once I read more into this post I was super excited. Basically you use two balls of super bulky yarn like this:


Any color will do but I choose Sky Blue. This happened mainly because I did not want white since it stains so easy and black was to dark (most of my clothes are black), and my have a lot of pink as well so blue it was.

After you have picked your yarn you get to knit the scarf with your arms as your needles. I am not joking. This is the best thing ever. The tutorial on how to knit with your arms is here.

And here is the finished product:


Happy Knitting !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment