Sunday, September 15, 2013

YarnPAD

This week went by so fast. The semester is in full swing so I had little time for new knits. Here was this weeks Yarn Pictures

Day 7: On the Table:

I do not really have a table my table is the top of my bed. My Blanket has grown. This picture is as flat as I can make it right now since it is still on the circulars.

Day 8: Texture

A Close up of the pattern for my blanket. 

Day 9: Time

Sadly I wanted to sleep at this time. Waking up early is killing me slowly. Hey look its my cat in a hoodie!!!

Day 10: Reading

I totally wish my life was more exciting than this but I am currently reading a database book, two math books, and a Java book. 

Day 13: Number

Life took over and I forgot to post two days in a row so I did both for this it was "2 posts I forgot to do". 

Day 14: Need

I NEED more time in the semester to knit.

Day 15: Want


No comments:

Post a Comment