Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yarn Picture a Day

As September started so did the Yarn Picture of a Day month on Instagram. I love that I found a photo challenge that is knitting related because I can actually keep up and want to keep up. That being said here is the first few days: 

Day One: UFO (unfinished object) 
This was may start to tiny knitting and I realized it is going to take a lot more practice and patience than I anticipated. 

Day Two: Beverage 
I love pumpkin spice lattes. They are my favorite. The project shown is a blanket I started with my junk bulky yarn. It's just a simple square. I eventually started a little texture because it was getting boring. I am also running out of bulky yarn to use so I might switch to some other junk yarn. 

Day Three: Stitches 
Again another picture of my junk yarn blanket after I started the texture. It's a simple pattern. 
Knit one row increasing before and after markers then the next row is k2tog, yo to end. I like this because its still simple enough I do not have to pay close attention. 


No comments:

Post a Comment