Sunday, September 22, 2013

Favorite Yarns?

They are so many yarns fibers to choose from. Different weights, colors, striping and plain, furs, and so much more. I wish I had the money and time to buy all of them but I don't. Now I am the first to see a new funky yarn and buy it to play around. I also have a stash of yarns that I need to clean out. Some times I buy yarns with the intention of a project then I change my mind. When I first started knitting I liked to buy my yarn by the pound. Now four years later I still have all of the pounds some with many projects out of them. I have gotten to a point now that I like buying the expensive, higher quality yarns. Some of the people I knit for have allergies to wool and I like to make sure that those yarns are completely separated from all the others. They stay in a plastic bag. So now I will share my favorite yarns. Feel free to comment and share your favorites. 

My favorite has to be the ruffle yarns.
I make a lot of projects with these.
In fact I am working on an original design with these and hope it is ready soon. 
I LOVE BULY YARN.
It is so comfy, and makes the warmest blankets and scarves.
This was made into the Arm Knit Scarf


I just bought this. It is alpaca. 
This is my first alpaca yarn
It is so soft

I like this style fur yarn. I have tried the bulky fur yarns and ended up not being a huge fan of the finished project. Though the recipient of that project loved it. This is thinner and is easier to work with in my opinion. 


What are your favorite yarns? Please Share!!!
Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment